The Grampian Self Management Network is a mixed forum for practitioners (Health, Social Care and Voluntary sector) and people with lived experience. It is still in its infancy with agreement that its should be a flexible and evolving entity being shaped by its members operating in line with the following:
Why develop a Grampian network?
- Benefits for members: learning, sharing, supporting best practice
- Benefits for wider systems: a collaborative resource, able to influence and support organisational changes
What would the Grampian network do?
- Learning, teaching, education
- Website and digital communications
Where might a network meet?
- Important to be accessible
- Rotating around Grampian
How might this network develop?
- A growing network – snowballing and evolving over time
Back to Grampian Self Management Network