The Grampian Self Management Network is a mixed forum for practitioners (Health, Social Care and Voluntary sector) and people with lived experience. It is still in its infancy with agreement that its should be a flexible and evolving entity being shaped by its members operating in line with the following:
Why develop a Grampian network?
• Benefits for members: learning, sharing, supporting best practice
• Benefits for wider systems: a collaborative resource, able to influence and support organisational changes
What would the Grampian network do?
• Learning, teaching, education
• Website and digital communications
Where might a network meet?
• Important to be accessible
• Rotating around Grampian
How might this network develop?
• A growing network – snowballing and evolving over time
- A note of the meeting of the Grampian Self-Management Network held at the North East Scotland College, Fraserburgh on 16 August 2017 Grampian Self Management Network – 16 August 2017
- Note of a meeting of the Grampian Self-Managing Network, held in the Faculty of Health and Sciences Building, Robert Gordon University on Wednesday 24th April 2017 Grampian Self Management Network – 24 April 2017
- The House of Care presentation delivered by Cath Cooney from the Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland (the ALLIANCE) and Blythe Robertson from the Scottish Government. House of Care GSMN 24 April 2017
- Note of a meeting of Grampian Self Managing Network, held at the Hopeville Social Club, Inverurie on Wednesday 25th January 2017 Grampian Self Management Network – 24 January 2017
- Note of a meeting of Grampian self-management network, held at Moray College, Elgin on Thursday 15 September 2016
Grampian Self Management Network -15 September 2016
- Meeting to discuss a potential Grampian self-management network, held at Aberdeen Foyer, Aberdeen on Friday 10 June 2016
Grampian Self Management Network Meeting – 10 June 2016
Please also see following link to the Health and Social Care Alliance website with the summary of the event in the Curl earlier this year for information and background on the development of the Grampian Self Management Network.