Emmanuel Okpo, MCN Executive Lead, Consultant in Public Health Medicine, firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are we?
We are a multidisciplinary group who have an expertise in or an interest in the Public Health aspects of sexual health and BBVs. This includes but is not limited to: prevention, increasing testing, public awareness and engagement, and training and education. Membership of our group is fluid based on the priorities and actions at any given time.
What do we do?
We work to an action plan based on the MCN priorities around sexual health and BBV related Public Health activity, to ensure the operational delivery of these priorities across Grampian.
What are our priorities?
- Increase BBV testing
- Explore support for vulnerable groups
- Public awareness and engagement activity which includes:
- Highlighting the need for increased BBV testing in at risk groups
- Timely access to Sexual Health Services
- Comprehensive information and advice around contraceptive choices and pregnancy options
- Information and advice for those recently diagnosed with a BBV
Useful websites and resources