Iain Bovaird, Senior Dental Officer (Chair), firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are we?
A group of dental and health professionals who are involved in the oral care of patients with Special Care needs.
What do we do?
We are aiming to develop the Special Care Dental Service from a patient and outcomes based perspective, and ensure equity of provision across all areas of Grampian.
• Support prevention of dental disease
• Monitor dental activity in patients with special care needs
• Improve local knowledge of dental services
• Encourage appropriate use of specialist input for patients requiring special care dentistry
• Support General Dental Service (GDS) dentists to meet the needs of patients requiring special care dentistry
Useful websites and resources