Karen Tosh, Oral Health Improvement Co-ordinator (Chair), firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are we?
A group of Dental and Health Improvement professionals involved in the implementation and delivery of oral health improvement across Grampian.
What do we do?
We are responsible for the Grampian-wide strategic delivery of oral health improvement to support the delivery of the NHS Grampian Dental Plan 2016-2022. The group provides leadership and a forum for discussion for oral and dental health improvement development and strategic planning across Grampian, in partnership with both Dental and Health and Social Care Partnership (HSCP) colleagues. The Chair represents the views of the sub group as well as their own specialty/department at Project Board meetings and provides a feedback mechanism to the sub group.
• Oral health improvement programmes (Childsmile; Caring for Smiles; Smile4Life; Mouth Matters)
• Deprived and vulnerable populations
• Oral cancer awareness
• Preventive initiatives in clinical pathways
• Influence policies on advertising, promoting and labelling of sugary foods and drinks
• NHS dental registration
• Information to support prevention, self care and management
Useful websites and resources