Iain Bovaird, MCN Clinical Lead (Chair), email@example.com
Jenna Bews, MCN Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are we?
As well as the Chair, MCN Manager, Consultant in Dental Public Health, Project Manager and Chair of each of the permanent sub-groups of the Project Board, membership includes representation from the following areas:
- Clinical Leads for each Health & Social Care Partnership (HSCP) area
- Dental Services management for each HSCP area
- General Dental Practitioners (GDPs), via the Dental Practice Advisor
- Restorative Dentistry
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Aberdeen Dental School and Hospital
- Unscheduled Care
- Dental Information and Advice Line (DIAL)/Referral Hub
- British Dental Association
Other individuals or groups are co-opted onto the Project Board or invited to meet with the group as required.
What do we do?
The Project Board provides leadership for oral and dental health development and strategic planning across Grampian, with the aim of ensuring equitable access to effective, safe, person-centred and integrated services. The Project Board is also responsible for developing and implementing an agreed annual workplan and objectives to deliver on the NHS Grampian Dental Plan.
Useful websites and resources