Malcolm Stewart, Senior Dentist (Chair), firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are we?
A group of dental, oral health and paediatric representatives from across NHS Grampian.
What do we do?
Take a pan-Grampian view of services, striving for equity of outcome for all children and young people in Grampian. The group is responsible for the children’s services elements of the NHS Grampian Dental Plan 2016-2022.
• Paediatric dentistry referral pathway
• Children’s dental health support programmes
• Workforce capacity and specialist paediatric skills
• Support for provision of clear, reliable information on oral health for children, young people and parents
• Advocate for national and local policies on tighter controls on advertising, promoting and labelling of sugary foods and drinks
• Links with other children’s services to ensure oral health is considered as part of general wellbeing
Useful websites and resources
- Scottish Dental Needs Assessment Programme (SDNAP) – Oral Health and Dental Services for Children