Alcohol and Drug Partnerships – ADP
Alcohol and Drug issues in Grampian are addressed by three geographically arranged alliances, aligned with the Health and Social Care Partnerships and council areas.
- Aberdeen City Alcohol and Drug Partnership (ADP)
These strategic teams consist of representatives of statutory (eg NHS, police & local authority) and voluntary organisations which have involvement with people who have problems with alcohol and/or other drugs, their families and their communities. The teams work in partnership to consult and direct the activities of the partner organisations.
Alcohol and Drugs Needs Assessment
Alcohol Information and Fact Sheets
- NHS Grampian Alcohol Fact Pack
- Key Alcohol Facts
- Cutting Down on Alcohol Fact Sheet
- Alcohol Admissions in Grampian
- Health Benefits Z Card – Alcohol
Related HI-Net Webpages
- Current Evidence, Reference Guidance on Addictions (CERGA)
- Alcohol Brief Interventions Resources
- Grampian Substance Misuse Alert Cascade
- Grampian Drug-Related Death Monitoring Group (GDRDMG)