Welcome to the June 2016 Edition of the HI-Net Bulletin!
If you want to provide any feedback about this bulletin please feel free to get in touch. Also if you have any questions, comments or requests for the HI-Net website in general please drop the HI-Net team an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- NHS Inform Service Directory Consultation: A consultation on the NHS Inform Service Directory is now taking place until Friday 10th June. For more information please visit NHS Inform Service Directory Consultation
- Supporting the Professional: A new Supporting the Professional training date has been set for June 2016. To find out more about Supporting the Professional, and to book your place, please visit HI-Net Supporting the Professional.
- Scottish Health and Care Experience Survey: The results from the Scottish Health and Care Experience Survey 2015/16 are now available. For more information please visit the Scottish Government Newsroom
- Scottish Palliative Care Guidelines Survey: The Scottish Palliative Care Guidelines survey is now available until 15th July 2016. To give your views and opinions and help inform the guidelines for 2017, please click here to complete the survey
- Understanding the Gap: How Research can help us Address Inequalities in Scotland – 1st June
- Grampian Health Improvement Training Network CPD Event – 7th June
- Sexual Health and Relationships Education for Children and Young People with ASN – 8th June
- Raising the Issue of Smoking Training Course – 9th June
- The Scottish Cancer Prevention Event: Making Every Contact Count – 22nd June
- Oral Health and Carers – click on this link to find out more about this month’s healthpoint campaign on oral health and carers.
Other National/ Global Health Campaigns
- National Smile Month – 16th May to 16th June
- Dementia Awareness Week – 30th May to 5th June
- Carers Week – 6th to 12th June
- Child Safety Week – 6th to 12th June
- Big Fit Walk 2016 – 10th June
- Diabetes Week – 12th to 18th June
- National Men’s Health Week – 13th to 19th June
- World Blood Donor Day – 14th June
- National Breastfeeding Awareness Week – 19th to 26th June
- The first ever Grampian Health Improvement Training Programme has been designed to bring together the diverse range of health improvement training happening across Grampian in one, easily accessible place. Click on the link or simply click on the logo below to access and download the programme.
- New Eatwell Guide (and removal of Eatwell Plate)
- Healthy Helpings documents updated:
- Updated News on Aberdeenshire Wellbeing Network
- Aberdeenshire Council goes smoke free
- Supporting The Professional webpage updated with new June date (see latest news link)
- New Health Inequalities webpage: www.hi-netgrampian.org/healthinequalities
- New NHS Health Scotland Health Improvement Alert April 2016
- Updated Aberdeen City Public Health – Healthy Hoose webpage
- Updated opening times
If you would like to include your news and/or events in future bulletins please get in touch by contacting the HI-Net team on email@example.com or by telephone 01224 (5)58748. Also, if you are the author of an area on HI-Net and have any content to update, please get in touch.
We hope you enjoyed this edition of the HI-Net Members’ Bulletin! The next edition will be circulated next month in July.