Health Campaigns Area
Want to keep up with this year’s health campaigns? Now you can with the HI-Net Health Campaigns Calendar 2018! Simply click on the image below to access the calendar.
To include your campaign, please e-mail us at email@example.com
The healthpoint hold monthly campaigns inclusive of activity weeks for the staff and public to take a practical approach to health with help from specialist services. These campaigns are all done in line with both local and national campaigns. Please see the healthpoint campaigns below.
- Move more, Sit Less
- Walk more, feel the difference
- Get Moving, Healthy Happy Kids
healthpoint and healthline offer free, confidential advice and information on a number of health concerns: 08085 20 20 30
For more information about NHS Grampian healthpoint please visit the HI-Net healthpoints area.
Other National/ Global Health Campaigns
- Bowel cancer Awareness Month https://www.bowelcanceruk.org.uk/
- IBS Awareness Month https://aboutibs.org/
- Stress Awareness Month https://www.nopanic.org.uk
- 2nd, World Autism Awareness Day http://www.autism.org.uk/
- 7th, World Health Day http://www.who.int/en/
- 11th, Parkinsons Awareness Day https://www.parkinsons.org.uk/
- 17th, World Haemophilia Day https://www.wfh.org/en/whd
- 27th, On your Feet Britain http://onyourfeetday.com/
- 28th, World day for Health and Safety at Work http://www.ilo.org/safework/events/safeday/lang–en/index.html
Materials for Campaigns at the Health Information Resources Service
To promote your campaign with health related materials, such as leaflets, displays and loan items, please visit the Health Information Resources Service webpage