Health Campaigns Area
Want to keep up with this year’s health campaigns? Now you can with the HI-Net Health Campaigns Calendar 2018! Simply click on the image below to access the calendar.
To include your campaign, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The healthpoint hold monthly campaigns inclusive of activity weeks for the staff and public to take a practical approach to health with help from specialist services. These campaigns are all done in line with both local and national campaigns. Please see the healthpoint campaigns below.
Festive Campaign – includes Alcohol Awareness & Sexual Health
World Aids Day
- World AIDS Day materials
- Alcohol Focus Scotland publications
- Survival guide to drinking (NHS Health Scotland)
- Unit glasses if in stock
- NHS Grampian BBV leaflets
- Contraception your choice
healthpoint and healthline offer free, confidential advice and information on a number of health concerns: 08085 20 20 30
For more information about NHS Grampian healthpoint please visit the HI-Net healthpoints area.
Other National/ Global Health Campaigns
- Dry January https://www.alcoholconcern.org.uk/dry-january
- 4th , World Braille day http://www.worldblindunion.org/English/Pages/default.aspx
- 14th , STIQ Awareness Day http://www.stiq.co.uk/
- 22-28th , Cervical Cancer Prevention week https://www.jostrust.org.uk/
- 25th , Young Carers Awareness Day https://carers.org
- 28th , World Leprosy day https://www.lepra.org.uk/
- 31st National Bug Busting day http://www.chc.org/
Materials for Campaigns at the Health Information Resources Service
To promote your campaign with health related materials, such as leaflets, displays and loan items, please visit the Health Information Resources Service webpage