SHARE refreshed pack (2014) age appropriate for young people aged 12+ . Currently, all delegates who attend the 2 day SHARE training course will receive 1 hard copy of this resource free of charge.
- Grampian Face2Face Training and Resources 2016
- How to put a condom on – Condom use – PowerPoint Presentation
- History of Condoms Cartoon – PowerPoint Presentation
- Myths and reality Sexually Transmitted Infections – PowerPoint Presentation
- Messages portrayed through Social media messages (Snog, marry & avoid) – PowerPoint Presentation
- Methodologies used to deliver SHARE activity can be found in a range of documents including your SHARE trainers pack.
- The primary school SRE City training pack 2013 also includes activities to challenge values and attitudes such as Diamond 9 and 16 Down which can be used with staff, parents and pupils
- Top tips for answering questions: Top Tips
Creating a safe environment to learn in, develops curious minds, here is a list of some
- Friendships (Perfect 10) is an activity designed to facilitate discussion around personal attributes and positive friendships/ relationships
- Consent Sex and relationship education should include discussions of consent, safety within relationships and negotiation when it comes to sexual behaviour. Reports from staff working with young people have highlighted that many people are confused as to what constitutes rape.
- Cup of tea analogy created as part of a police awareness campaign:
- Sex and the law quiz (up to date quiz to support learning around the Sex offences act (Scotland 2009):
- Delay: Positive choices and health sexual relationships are developed with good communication and being able to talk about sex. Delay resources have been developed to explore if a young person is ready for sex.
Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE)
Sexual exploitation can take many forms from the seemingly ‘consensual’ relationship where sex is exchanged for attention/affection, accommodation or gifts, to serious organised crime and child trafficking. What marks out exploitation is an imbalance of power within the relationship. The perpetrator always holds some kind of power over the victim, increasing the dependence of the victim as the exploitative relationship develops
Bad Romance, Scotland’s first Snapchat campaign looking at CSE:
Zero Tolerance – resources that can build on the SHARE programme, with a focus on preventing abuse and exploitation in teen relationships.
- Under Pressure – Abuse and Exploitation
- Under Pressure – Media and Culture
- Grooming Timelines
- Healthy and Unhealthy Relationships
- The Experiment
- What would you do
- Zip It is an App developed by Childline which give young people information, advice an humorous pre programmed responses to inappropriate social media requests such as texts, what’s app, email etc.
Back to SHARE Resources Page