- Consultant for Addictions
- Consultant in Public Health
- Maria Rossi – email@example.com
- Consultant Pharmaceutical Public Health
- Christine Bond – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Research Fellow
- Catriona Matheson – email@example.com
- PH Officer for Substance Misuse
- Lynn Sutherland – firstname.lastname@example.org
- SMS nurse
- Moira Bowie – email@example.com
- Substance Misuse Service Manager
- Simon Rayner – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specialist Pharmacist in Substance Misuse
- Fiona Stuart – email@example.com
- Consultant Liver Diseases
- Andrew Fraser – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specialist GP
- Richard Legg – email@example.com
- Action and Drug Action Team perspective
- Service Commissioner from LA perspective
- Administrative support
- Carol Deans – firstname.lastname@example.org
Other members may be drawn into the group for specific pieces of work such as consultants in Paediatrics, Obstetrics, A&E, Infectious Diseases, as well as other medical, nursing, pharmacy and non-clinical service representatives.
Chairmanship to rotate between members of the group (primarily Psychiatry and Public Health).
The Group reports into the NHS Substance Misuse Group, chaired by the Director of Public Health.
Administrative support to be provided from the Substance Misuse Service.